The Finest and Most Generous
Voice Actors and Singers!
Children’s Holiday Magic Project & GelderHead Audio Productions are now accepting submissions for the 11th edition CD of
“Holiday Magic, A Gift for Children of all Ages.”
A holiday recording to brighten the holidays of the children and their siblings at Children’s Hospitals. CD’s will be distributed in December 2013.
- Submit a song, story, riddle or rhyme, anything that welcomes Holiday time!
- Make it less than four minutes.
- It doesn’t have to be original as long as you have the rights to use it…although original is great!
- Writers are welcome to submit their stories for us to get produced by a Professional Voice Talent.
- Send it on CD, or e-mail a wav, aif or MP3 file.
- Character voices are encouraged; however, we already have Santa and Mrs. Claus.
- All entries must be complete and fully recorded for use.
- This year’s story theme is LOVE! See what happens when Carlito meets the new reindeer Trixie! Jeffery and Kate become just a bit mischievous! Be sure you’re signed up for our newsletter on the Home page to stay up to date, and Friend us on Facebook.
- Children’s Holiday Magic Project, Inc., P.O. Box 3386, San Diego, CA 92163
- or Jeff@HolidayMagicCD.org
The top submissions will be selected based on creativity, generosity and theme, and will receive artist exposure, be included on the CD with acknowledgments, receive a copy of the CD, and receive the “GelderHead Award of Excellence for Creativity and Generosity!”
Deadline for submissions is August 25th, 2013
Our 2013 goal is to distribute 10,000 CD’s!
Help us bring a smile to a child’s face, won’t you?!
QUESTIONS: Send an e-mail to info@HolidayMagicCD.org (preferred) or call GelderHead Productions at: (619) 795-1740.
Holiday Magic 2012 was a huge success with great talent, and nearly 6000 copies went to hospitals internationally, including Children’s Hospitals in San Diego, Orange County, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Houston, Los Angeles, Denver, Delaware, Albuquerque, Oakland, Palo Alto, St. Louis, Rhode Island, Omaha, and Singapore and London for the children spending their holidays in the hospital, and their siblings.
Thank you in advance for your generous contributions! And if you were featured on one of the last 10 CD’s, we hope you’ll consider submitting again this year.
GET YOUR COMPANY INVOLVED:
Every year at this time we at Children’s Holiday Magic Project begin to look for talent for the new CD to be published in
November for distribution in December.
One of the ideas we have to reach out to new talent for the CD is to work within an organization where we can help
to create a mini talent search/competition to find the best musical submission from the Folks at an organization to be on the
2013 edition of Children’s Holiday Magic CD, a gift for Children of All Ages. Every organization may well have some budding musical talent
that would love to get published on our CD. If you know of one please contact Rob@HolidayMagicCD.org for more details.
MORE PROJECT INFO: Through the generous donations of several singers and actors, we will be creating the 11th annual compilation recording titled “Holiday Magic, a Gift for Children of all Ages 2013 .” The tale is weaved by Jeffery the surfer reindeer and Santa Claus as they make their way from the North Pole to visit the children. In 2005 we met Jeffery’s cousin Carlito who lives at the Wild Animal Park! In 2006 we met Kate the adventurous teenage reindeer from Milwaukee. In 2007 it was Peeschwank the Porcupine from New Orleans, and in 2008 Rudolph, Donner and Blitzen joined the cast. In 2009 Mrs. Claus got pulled over driving the sleigh by the North Pole Sky Patrol Officer! In 2010 the talent last year was once again remarkable and we were introduced to Thalion, Master Elf ! 2012 was our 10th Anniversary Edition and was another creative success for the kids!
The goal is to brighten the holidays for the sick children spending the season at Children’s Hospital’s and their siblings, who often feel lonely due to the other child requiring more attention from the parents. Last year, nearly 5000 copies of the CD were delivered to Children’s Hospitals in in the U.S., Singapore and London, and they were thrilled to have and distribute them to their patients!
The goal is to produce and deliver a minimum of 10,000 copies this year, which will be delivered in December. Please consider donating $50, or as much as possible. No amount is too big or too small. Your gift is appreciated immensely!
- Every donation goes toward gifting CD’s to children!
- Donate online via Paypal, or mail a check to:
Children’s Holiday Magic Project, Inc.
P.O. Box 3386
San Diego, CA 92163-3386